Thursday, March 19, 2009

More About Baggage Claim

Dear People,

As you can tell from my last blog, I am excited about our upcoming play. However, some of you have asked, "But what is the play about?"

I am reluctant to say too much because I despise movie trailers that overtell about an upcoming movie. Saying too much spoils the fun, and this is a fun play.

What I will tell you is that Baggage Claim lays out the gospel in a way that can be easily grasped. The story revolves around the D'Baquel family who has decided to vacation at a much publicized Bed & Breakfast that is served by a bellhop who offers far more than meets the eye. The comic beginning of the play seques into a darker reality as the pain and inner conflicts of the four family members surface. This is one vacation where the rest only comes in shocking ways.

See you there!

Ernest

No comments: